Convention – Call for Presenters
2017 NDA Convention
Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
The NDA Convention addresses the most pressing issues in the drilling industry and we need your knowledge and ideas to make it a success! We hope to have a variety of presentations that will make the convention a huge success.
NDA is calling on drilling professionals to provide ideas and information on:
- Drilling safety
- Recent experience with a DOT inspection
- Technical or geotechnical procedures
- What's new in the industry?
- Sampling techniques, etc.
- Presentation on current projects
- Criteria for becoming a contractor. What are the requirements?
- Licensing requirements/new laws
- Project case studies
- Do you have a project with environmental concerns and its impact on the geotechnical field
- Geohazards and extreme events
- Ground improvement
- Federal and state issues
- The future of geotechnical engineering drilling
The Audience: Owners and managers of the drilling industry, as well as drillers, manufacturers, vendors and suppliers.
Deadline for session idea submission is March 1, 2017
There are a limited number of speaking opportunities.