THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Golf Outing – 8:30 AM – Stow Acres Country Club, $95/person
Cocktails & Visit with Exhibitors – 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in Exhibitor Area
President’s Dinner and “Murder Mystery”– 6:30 PM
Award Presentations and Chinese Raffle – 8:00 PM
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
Presentations and Visit with Exhibitors – 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
with Breakfast, Morning & Afternoon Breaks & Lunch
– The History of the National Drilling Association, presented by NDA President, Mike Willey
– SPT Drilling and Sampling: Best Practices, presented by Benjamin Halada, Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
– The Case for Embracing Electronic Logging Devices, presented by Jim Howe, Geotechnology, Inc.
– Core Drilling 101, presented by Rick Hutchings, CME, Dennis Duty, Baroid Industrial Drilling Products and Eric Hajek, Terra Testing
– Borehole Extensometers, presented by Michael Eno, Geokon Incorporated
– Rig Safety & Maintenance 101, presented by Rob Caho, Diedrich Drill, Inc.
– Safety Round Table, moderated by Todd Bromley, Buckeye BOP and Rick Hutchings, CME
The 2017 Convention is pre-approved in the following states:
Colorado – 7 hours
Indiana – 6 hours
Nevada – 5.5 hours
Utah – 7 hours
West Virginia – up to 6 hours (WD/PI2017-030)
The following states do not pre-approve but will accept NDA courses for credit:
Other states pending approval.
REFUND POLICY: Cancellation between now and August 24th – refund will be 90%. Cancellation between August 25th and September 8th- refund will be 50%. NO REFUNDS after September 8th.
HOTEL INFORMATION: Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, 181 Boston Post Road W, Marlborough, MA 01752 is just 35 miles west of Boston. Hotel amenities include an indoor heated pool, fitness center, game room, and gift shop. Call (888) 543-9500 to make your reservations and be sure to mention “National Drilling Association” to receive the NDA Rate of $129 per night. Deadline to receive the NDA Rate is August 30th. The hotel has limited rooms available – reserve early!
Exhibitors, attendees and guests at the event are not permitted to solicit or make offers to employees of other companies or exhibitors.